Is it time to start selling online?
Each month in Melbourne alone, there is over 4500 searches
for holiday packages and holiday deals.
Holiday packages accounts for over 3/4 of the searches.
When researching online for a holiday, Australians are twice as likely to search for a holiday deal and three times as likely to search for a holiday package than search for a travel agent.
Source: Google Trends
Are you missing out by not listing
your travel packages and deals online?
Introducing Seedling Commerce
Powerful eCommerce websites
for local travel agents
One web application to promote and sell online to customers
Seedling Commerce is an all-in-one ecommerce web application for small business. Designed to allow your business to serve your customers from your website and build your brand online, all for a simple fixed monthly fee.
Reach out to your customers and meet them while they’re online
There is no need to worry about software updates or security, Seedling Commerce is a hosted solution to allow you to focus on growing your market and brand.
Powerful features included with each web app
Great looking device responsive designs
Integrated shopping cart
Customers can purchase online or request a quote
4 payment gateways
User Tracking & Google Analytics integration
Built SEO tools
The full list of Seedling Commerce’s features and benefits
- Blog – still the best and easiest way to improve your website SEO ranking
- User tracking – learn how customers use your website
- Powerful Search integration
- Google Analytics integration
- Application firewall
- Build your email subscriber list
- Promote weekly & monthly discounts & specials
- Promote the last available seats to a travel package
- Promote blog posts and new travel packages
- Track email openings and engagement
- Mobile responsive and optimised website designs
- Built in store customiser
- Easily customise colours to your brand
- SEO Markup
- Stripe / Apple Pay / eWay / Paypal / ZipMoney payment gateways
- Inventory management
- Product reviews
- Disable store functionality and use as a catalog (great for SEO)
- Abandoned cart reminders
- XML Sitemaps
- Schema Markup
- Facebook OpenGraph
- On page SEO Tools